Chelsea: Wishlist Wednesday, Travel Edition

Hey, guys! Chelsea here! As you may or may not know, Jullie and I just got back from a little weekend trip and we ran into a few things that inspired a bit of a travel-based wish list on our trip. Whether they're things I don't already have, or things that I could use an update on, this is my first Wishlist Wednesday post: Travel Edition.

 

eBags Packing Cubes in Canary - After getting back from a trip to Disneyland with Jullie and her awesome packing cubes, I decided that I really need a set. I'm ALL about having an organized suitcase on the way to and from my vacations and these are just the ticket. You can find them on eBags.com OR on Amazon for about the same price (but if you have Amazon Prime, you can get free second day shipping). 
Portable Charging Station - I don't know about y'all, but my phone battery nowadays is not exactly the best. Especially when I'm traveling and I'm using my data rather than hanging out in Wifi. The perfect solution is a portable charging station like this one. It holds two charges for an iPhone 6 or a full charge for larger devices like your iPad. The best part is that it's small enough to fit in a purse or backpack so you'll never have to feel like you're hauling around a huge battery.
Victoria's Secret Getaway Halter Bikini in Bon Voyage - I just love this swimsuit. I saw it on the website and fell in love...only to skip out on buying it and having the price shoot up. However, it's just too cute to pass up now. The style is flattering for those of us with a larger chest, and this Bon Voyage color is just too cute!
Sand Cloud Towel - You know, guys, I couldn't tell you the last time that I bought a beach towel.  And I always seem to forget to pack one when I go somewhere I might swim. It's inevitable.  Needless to say, I could really use one for this summer. That's where these Sand Cloud babies come in. They're not only HUGE but the proceeds go to support a great cause. And the best part is, you can almost always find a discount from someone or other on Instagram for 25% off. 
Toiletries Bag - I've had my current toiletries bag since I was in...fourth grade maybe. Guys, I graduated from college 2 years ago. So I mean, good quality. But it's looking a little beat at this point. I saw this one from Roxy and I LOVE it. It has all the storage I need so I don't have to bring 50 bags with me...and it'll match perfectly with my new packing cubes, too!