Chelsea: Happily Ever After with Happily Ever Tees

Jullie and I have talked before about our love of all things Disney, so when I came across the brand Happily Ever Tees on one of the many Disney feeds that I follow on Instagram, I had to check them out. The ironic thing is that I had already favorited their Dole Whip shirt on Etsy months ago and had no idea!

Here's what you need to know: this online shop is run by a husband and wife team of Disney lovers who have managed to capture the fun and carefree vibe of Disney in their adorable (and not to mention ULTRA comfy) t-shirts and vinyl decals.



I picked up this "There’s Nothing a Little Starbucks" and Disney on a whim about a month ago as a kind of treat yo'self deal because, let's be honest, this shirt pretty much describes my life philosophy. 

Even though their website says that they can take up to two weeks to get your items to you, my shirt came in the mail about a week after I ordered it and now I find myself wanting every single shirt they’ve got! You may not know this, but I'm all about the comfy clothes and comfy clothes that are actually cute are a big deal in my book. 

This shirt is so comfortable and the fit is awesome. They're working with unisex sizes, which is something that you might want to keep in mind when ordering. Happily Ever Tees are printed on American Apparel shirts, so you’re getting a quality t-shirt that will hold up and all of their shirts are made to order, which makes your shirt just yours.

The owners of Happily Ever Tees just got back from vacation (from Disney World, of course) and their shop is back open for business! Check them out on Instagram to see other people in their adorable shirts and visit their website for even more designs!